Thursday, July 05, 2012

Still Weak




Reception at Oriental Tit Tar asked ..
What are you here for?
Ankle.
Left or right?
Err..left and right..

Yep..they're still weak and I'm not happy about it.  

Almost no change as a week ago, minimal pain while walking but pain present during exertion. Meaning .. no physical activities : (

Well, ok..it did feel better then I went for 2 hr combat at Fitness for Charity by Celebrity Fitness on Saturday, skipped most leg tracks when I felt some pain. Rested for a few days after that, tried getting active again on Tuesday..pain still present ..sigh..

The practitioner says it's a minor sprain involving ligaments. Advised to rest for 3-5 days.  Treatment cost RM70. 

Don't be alarmed by the pic above, the bandages were applied to keep the herbs in tact for the night.  The actual treatment wasn't as painful as expected.  In fact, the complimentary treatment I requested for the pain at back of the left knee was so much more painful!  

Normally, when I'm idle, I'd take my Phoebe dog for a walk... miss her now.






Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Actually you shld give it a complete rest for 1 - 2 weeks, otherwise healing will take longer. Am experiencing the same thing with my wrist but I can't rest it for 1 - 2 weeks wo :(

    ReplyDelete