Monday, July 02, 2012

I've got a ZENBOOK


I've been thinking about getting a new notebook since the HP540 was 'getting old', and recently it got real cranky after some heavy duty usage over the last 6 months.

I knew nuts about what to get..so many models with different specifications in the market, I wasn't in a hurry so I start by keeping my eyes and ears open.

Actually, I wasn't ready to commit in the purchase...if I can help it, I'd love to hold on for as long as I can.

Then came the trigger... the power of blogger-tising!  I fell in love with the HP Folio 13 after reading about it on Kenny Sia.  I was totally intrigued then I was in love.  I checked it out at the stores it was love at first sight, love at first touch.

But..for some peculiar reason, this time, for the first time..in my life..I didn't follow my instinct.  The sensible part of me resisted my normally dominating impulsive nature.  

I must have spent at least 3 weeks looking around, reading up before making the final decision.

I ended up with an ZENBOOK UX32VD despite extremely strong resistance from Apple fans :D



Why not MacBook Air which only cost RM100 more??  

I have my reasons.. to be honest..I still love the HP Folio 13... but this seems to be a better option in terms of specifications and word-of-mouth recommendations of course. 

I hope I made the right choice.




I'm still testing it out.  Will definitely write more about it when I've got a conclusion!






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment