Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Loaf



After all these years, it never occur to me to eat in this place.  Until recently I had no choice cos it was soooo early. As early as 730am, no where else is open at such early hour.  I was suppose to meet PPL for breakfast but she will only be available after 8.30am.

The best bet was for me to hang out at Empire Shopping Gallery the only place with some eateries opening at 8am.  It wasn't difficult to decide between La Bodega and The Loaf.

La Bodega's breakfast set is huge and it's around RM30++ (excludes coffee I think)


The Loaf's are simpler and so much more affordable.

Square Egg on Thick Toast  with Latte at only Rm13.80 (tax inclusive)
Simple, light and affordable.
Latte is not bad too!

I don't mind going back again..




Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. I refused to eat at the Loaf coz I dun want to support Madhathir

    ReplyDelete
  2. ai ya..looking after my wallet is more important mah..why spend 3 times more on a meal too huge for me. Moreover..this is a local brand...support local brand mah ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree on looking after wallet and supporting local brands but not this local brand lor hahahaha. He already 'pocketed' a lot of OUR money

    ReplyDelete