Monday, July 09, 2012

Let's not Complain


I've been somewhat troubled by the inconvenience of not being physically fit. It's been frustrating.  Also...been   experiencing some abnormalities in this month's menstrual cycle..am worried that the endometriosis is creeping back.

"Business-wise"..looks like there's a pause.  As mentioned in previous posts..it's unclear beyond July.

But..what am I doing about the uncertainties?

Nothing.


Sometimes I think I'm taking life too lightly...?

Source: facebook.com via WSL on Pinterest





I couldn't help but compare my simple life with others, e.g a friend of mine : a super mom taking care of a sick child and two other boys, a husband and a business and yet she's always so motivated..... hell..I'm such a useless pig really!

Moral of the story ... let's complain less but accept and embrace what we have ..




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment