Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Part Time Parent


I've been busy playing a part time parent.  My bro's away for 2 weeks, so I'm helping out with the kids.  My tasks are actually very simple..

...fetch the eldest to school in the morning at around 6.30am
...fetch the 2nd kid from the kindy in the evening at around 5.30pm
...stick around to the house to be 'entertained' by the kids

So simple compared to a full time parent. Imagine my SIL has to care for the three kids all by herself while the father is away.  Yet, I'm so tired!

No doubt starting the day earlier..makes the day so much longer and supposedly more productive.  I had high hopes on getting some long overdue errands done at the bank, government offices, meeting friends, going for early gym classes, etc.

It's only the 3rd day..I've not done much of the above but drained.  I came straight home after dropping the kid and went back to bed :D

And I'm still groggy now...LOL.

Perpetually tired although I'm only "on duty" for a short time. More tiring than running a half marathon.

If you noticed..I haven't been blogging recently..Daytime groggy. Night time sleepy.  How to blog??


If you are a parent reading this : I SALUTE YOU.



Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.....had a great time 'practicing' huuhh....yes i got to agree being parents nowadays is super hard....is worse than holding a fulltime job. Generally mine starts from 7am-9pm better than your SIL. Phewwww...super hard salute to all fulltime mothers!

    ReplyDelete