Sunday, July 08, 2012

What a let down...


I'm disappointed with this year's Shape Night Run running vest. I've participated in the last two runs by Shape and their vests  by Reebok had always been my favourite tops for gym use.  

We were skeptical when we saw a change in sponsor..but we signed up anyway.  

What a let down : (





Almost everything from design to material to workmanship is not up to standard..in my opinion.  




Compared to last year ...



The team should have put in more thoughts on these details ...in my opinion (again).  Very simple reasoning....if I'm not mistaken, the brand had been trying to penetrate into the running and fitness community with its latest shoe range and now ..becoming the main sponsor for a popular running event.  Good move..as the brand gets thousands of runners carrying the brand ..and may be eventually liking the brand.

So..why not put in more thoughts (and cost) on making at its best possible.

Well..may be I have high expectations ..but seriously, while I'm not a serious runner but I've signed up for enough running events and a self proclaimed sucker for sports brands..so I believe my views have some worth here.


May be I'll give it the run a skip since ankles are not 100% fit.... No motivation..so to speak ...heee

Coincidentally, same time last year (read HERE) I was also recovering from injury..but I went anyway, ran the 5km instead of 12km ..cos the pinky vest was simply too motivating to resist..







Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment