Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Body Balance

Not sure if this is of any interest to you but I just need to note this down for future reference.  Here goes..

I attended a Body Balance class for the second time last night.  Well, I attended once very long time ago so that doesn't count.

It's something like yoga but not so.

BODYBALANCE™ is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance. 
Find out more - HERE

So..it's something very different from all the 'sports' that I normally do these days.  And I'm beginning to feel that my muscles are not benefiting from all the 'abuse'.  I'm not concluding that working out is not good. May be I'm getting too old..or I just don't warm up or cool down properly.

The muscle soreness in the thigh never really healed completely...and  some muscles here and there are always sore during before or after working out.

Since I stopped tai chi...I thought I need to balance out with something else..to help the body relax and stretch.

So ..I've been trying to fit Body Balance into my so called schedule :D

How was it?

Basically..one won't know the body so well until you go through something like Body Balance.  Other alternatives could be yoga or pilates.  Anything that requires stretching and poise.  

Think I've written before long long time agoo when I tired yoga.  A simple 'move' like breathing can be a task!
And I'm not even talking about let's say...


http://sal2009.com/index.php?key=Sun+Salutation

Some moments I felt like a complete clown..some moments I felt like a stranger to my own limbs and body...but..towards the end..I felt refreshed..and light.


Try it =)





                
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment