Friday, September 24, 2010

The Shuffle arrived..

Remember how hard I 'worked' to spend enough on that StanChart Card just to get that little Ipod?
Click HERE to refresh you memory.




The little thing finally arrived..at my doorstep.

The 'arrival' process is quite a story.


First, they sent a redemption letter.

But. the letter was addressed to a stranger...a name I've never heard off.  I called them up to check, received a sms after about 24 hours, it says that there was an error and that they will send the gift to me directly as soon as possible.  So..I don't have to make a trip to redeem at the outlet.

Good way to make up for the error. Satisfied.

Few days ago....my bro came home to find a parcel addressed to Michael Wong.  He thought it was his since some times he uses a name similar to Michael :D






Long story cut short....he found the Shufffle in the parcel and figured it should be mine. He is expecting his to be a netbook *roll eyes*


Michael's Shuffle :D


So...I've taken Michael's Shuffle.  Wonder where MY Shuffle is?


May be Michael got it.


May be it's PINK!  Dang...











Oh..did you know that Apple launched the new Ipod range not too long after StanChart had this giveaway?



!@#$%^&

SOURCE : http://www.apple.com/asia/ipodshuffle/
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment