Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Merdeka Rambles

One of my FB friend posted a while ago saying tomorrow marks the beginning of the 'BER' months ~ September, October..onwards.

Scary..we are hitting Q4 soon.  And then it will be end year and then it will be 2 0 1 1 ~

How has your 2 0 1 0 been?

Too deep a topic?

Let's talk about today then.

I've always preferred living life a day at a time ~ as long as I live each day reasonably well, things will eventually fall into place ~

On Sunday night my FB status says :

www.quotehug.com : If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance. ~Andrea Boydston 


Betul kan?

So how was your day?

It was Merdeka i.e. Independence Day, hence, a public holiday.  When the clock stroke 12am I was still at Mid Valley megamall's Starbucks ..not counting down but chilling out, gossiping and trash talking.  We'd only realised we missed the count down like 20 mins later...nobody cheered, can't blame us.

That's how patriotic we are :s

I slept till 11am in the morning =)  too tired to wake up cos only slept at 3am.

The rest of the day was quite relaxing and satisfying..by my own definition.

FIRST I managed to coax Dad to have brunch with me.  Then I brought him to recce the latest development in the new house.  He seemed please..I'm so glad!  Next..I've gotta work on getting him to sponsor some cash for all the work :D

THEN it was playtime at bro's place with Danial and Angie and of course took a look at the precious new arrival..who hasn't got a name yet :)

Danial surprised me by giving me a short lesson of yoga today, I practically had a refresher course on Sun Salutation, the kiddie way, it goes something like this :

...say Hello to the Sun (wave hands to the Sun)
...say Hello to the Ground (touch the Ground eagerly)
...Left leg to the back, Right leg to the back
...CAN'T REMEMBER THE "SCRIPT" IN THE MIDDLE PART BUT IT ENDS WITH SOMETHING LIKE that says Put to my heart.. (with both hands coming to the chest)
 
Lol~

EVENING comes..so glad the rain finally stopped, that means I can go for a jog.  Late nights and stayed late in bed means I didn't make it to the gym..at least a short run will do.  Ran for 30 mins..no pain \o/

DINNER was at TEMPTationS


Oysters! I think I had at least six~ 
Life's (f)ood !


By the way..before the month of Ramadhan ends..here are some pics from a Ramadan bazaar in Taman Tun recently.

I used to purposely make a trip to these bazaars to get all kinds of goodies, from sweet to savoury stuff.



For some reasons, I didn't spot anything that I want to have that day.  The only thing I wanted was Putu Piring but the queues at both stalls were long, so I didn't get anything in the end.




About 2 more weeks it will be Hari Raya Puasa....holidays again =)



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment