Friday, September 10, 2010

How much is One Teaspoon?

I never knew a teaspoon measurement can be so complicated.



Two teaspoon, Two times a day



I took the trouble to measure using a real teaspoon..the liquid from the teaspoon clearly showed that it was at the 5ml mark. So..two teaspoon means? 10ml mark, rite?



That's exactly what how much I took on the first feed.

I measured again the next morning after doubting myself...this time it was at the mark way below 5ml.
So..I thought I overdosed myself :D  and reduced to way below the 5ml mark.

Was doing that two days only to realise that it actually says TWO TEASPOONS. Yikes..two teaspoons means..increase to 5ml ? rite?

While writing this..I was in doubt again...so I measured again.  This time one teaspoon touches the 5ml mark.

WTH!


Did a few tries....it actually depends on how full the teaspoon is :s


When it is very full..it should touch the 5ml mark. So my first feed at 10ml was correct!


DUH...


No wonder I'm still not 100% well -.-



And I just saw that the label say 'Shake Well Before Consumption" ...hmm. Didn't do that :s



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment