Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tempting....!

The Iphone 4 is finally. HERE.

I know I know..I said I ain't gonna get it....blah blah blah.

Surprisingly the price isn't as high as expected.   Well, we still have to fork out Much More compared to our lucky neighbour in SG for example.. but.. as FY says the telco. can't do much about it when our currency is weak.

Ok...I'll just 'accept' the cruel fact.....that is..we gotta pay premium price for cool stuff.  But then....it is relatively easier for us to own a house for example *sour grape*





So..here's the comparison..with SG.  Let's not look at the phone price...

..iValue gives more talk time (e.g. 333 mins vs 100mins)
...but lesser SMS and internet data ..wth ... was that a my typo ~ 1GB vs. 12GB ~
..and the fee : iValue1's RM100 while SG equivalent is SG38

.... MENGAPA begitu berbeza??

Currency doesn't affect our network access kan? Why is our access fee 3 times more ler?? Is our infrastructure 3 times better? I don't think so...

Can someone enlighten me?


But..I'm still tempted :D

My last month mobile usage was something like this:

About RM80 (It fluctuates around RM60-RM80+)
Call usage @ approx. 65 mins
SMS usage @ approx 150 smses

And I've an annual mobile allowance of RM1k...not much but sufficient.

So..iValue sounds good to me =)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment