Sunday, September 05, 2010

I miss eating..

I was anticipating an enjoyable weekend.

Saturday started with some action when I attended yet another quarterly launch at the gym.  This time it was held at the new branch at Sunway Giza mall.  Relatively smaller in everything but nice place.  As usual I only attended one class ..none other than my all time favourite bodycombat :) Class was packed and energetic as always.


Later part of the day was with sis and Danial.  Sis wanted to take Danial somewhere..some sort of baby sitting to ease the parents a little.  We were deciding on a few places..from FRIM to Bukit Tinggi or back to Desapark Waterfront.

I personally favoured Dseapark cos we can also bring the dogs but the boy is getting sick of Desapark cos he goes there almost every day.  Alas, we ended up in Putrajaya's Botanical Garden.




Quite a nice place..but found it a bit deserted.  Other than us  and may be one or two others..the place is practically empty.  Not sure if it's because of the time or the ramadhan month.  Will post more pics in another post.

 
Back to my supposedly enjoyable weekend.  I ended spending the whole of today at home.  Was suppose to be at a yummy birthday dim sum lunch but I woke up feeling really crappy.  Had indigestion or gastric..don't know what exactly it is.  The night coughing was a nuisance too.

Didn't eat much whole of today.  Couldn't eat.  No games.  No run.  Nothing.

I miss eating...















Best Blog Tips

2 comments: