Thursday, September 09, 2010

Stopping Tai Chi

After some long hard considerations, I've decided to stop going to tai chi lessons. for now.  The fee is RM38 a month for minimum of 2 lessons a week but I only attend once a month these days, I used to attend very diligently every Mon, Tues and early Sun morning.  Not anymore.  Monetarily it's not worthwhile and I'd like to free myself from the emotional guilt of skipping classes so often.

It is best to stop...for now..I may return when I rediscover the passion once again....may be when I am 50 :D
 and when I am less distracted by other much more dynamic sports..hehe.  Well, I can actually continue to practice on my own..I've learn enough to do it on my own..I'd better start before I forget everything.  Patience...and a peace of mind...is all I need.  Can I have that for at least 10-20 mins in a day?

Now ..I have more free time..what shall I do with the free time :)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment