Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Energiser Race 2012 is ON


Remember last year's disastrous Energiser Race at the Sepang Circuit?
I blogged about it here


In summary, last year's event was a total flop.  History is history, the team had done their best in damage control.  We closed the case with one question in mind - will we sign up again in 2012?

Many said  'Yes' .. simply because everyone deserve a second chance and we trust that with last year's experience, they will go all in to make this year's event an ultimate one.

Ya..I sound like I'm gonna sign up right?

But.

I just found out that it's 2012 race is gonna be held at the same venue - SEPANG CIRCUIT.

Yikes...!

That was my first reaction ~

Hmm... Energiser is really going all out to make up for last year.

But isn't it risky to choose the same venue again ?

Very brave decision but ... very risky I think.

If I'm Energiser,  I'd go for a fresh venue..everything fresh..no connection to previous year.

What say you?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Well everyone or rather every brand deserves a 2nd chance. Maybe based on last year experience, they will be able to do a better arrangement in term of logistics since they know the venue quite well

    ReplyDelete