Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pinterest



I have not been blogging and I know it.

And I don't really know why..

Don't wanna blog trash but there's really nothing much to blog about lately.

I've been on Pinterest though.  Can't really articulate what it is exactly..I'll just say it is a space where you can find thoughts, humor, pictures, graphics, ideas, well..actually everything and anything that Pinterest members decide to PIN.  Items that are relevant, funny, informative...will be repinned.

Here's my pinterest PAGE.

Funny..how the cyber space has change our life.  With Pinterest for example..do we speak less? talk less?

Will my blog have less original posts but more Pins?
If you noticed, the previous post was from Pinterest.  It does represent how I felt lately, though.



Okie dokie....time to bath the dog...s t r e t c h...but then..




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment