Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Friends will be Friends




Had a nice meet-up with some good buddies from my first company today.  We've known each other for about 15 years!  Not easy to maintain such good long lasting friendship especially from work.

I'm blessed *heart*

Not only that, I also enjoyed an awesome Sunday evening playing badminton with two school mates (plus spouses).  The last time we played together was probably more than 20 years ago!  It's just awesome awesome to be able to play together again after so loooong.  What's even more amazing is we believe our skills are as good if not better than school days :D Secondly, from the pics that we took..we don't seem to have 'aged' :D:D:D

Lena which I don't meet so regularly (last met was about 2 years ago) looked damn good when she arrived. "Oi..how come you like you are still 14??" - I asked. Her answer was - "Hehe..I go to the gym mah"

I was like.."duh..I also go to the gym lor..but .."

Lols.. anyway..we had fun. Will probably do it again...with a few others hopefully.


A friend posted this comment in a pic of another gathering
"do you realize our friendship as x school mates are very different? we can chat & chat & chat like old buddies. and we don't actually meet up regularly..."

That's what the song meant by "Friends will be Friends".

Doesn't matter if the song is this :




or this : 





Haha..which one do you prefer?
I think the first one by Scooter is so much more fun =) 











Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Really had a great time catching up with you gals, proved that I dun hv any allergy to you all!!!

    Just looking at the photo brings a smile to my face :):):). Here's to many many many more 15 years

    ReplyDelete