Monday, February 20, 2012

Sleeping is the best activity?












At least 2 persons had told me before that sleeping was their favourite hobby.  At that time I kind of disagreed cos I thought there are better things to do than sleeping.  But now..I can't help but look forward to sleep times.  I'd normally be tired and had to nod off around midnight latest.  At times I'd be so sleepy as early as 10ish..  

Uh-oh~  
Is that sign of old age?  Or my body is telling me something?

Another way to look at it...sleeping indeed is a good way to escape into wonderland.  That few hours we can shut down and be taken away to faraway land..away from our real life, away from whatever commitment, work, family stress?

It's been a cold rainy morning today.  Past noon now..but it's still very cooling.  Ahh..how nice to be able to snuggle in bed eh?   Nah...I haven't gone into that state yet.  Just feeling a little under the weather today.  Bad throat.


Really have to get back to 'work' *rolling eyes*

Sometimes I feel like the only time I'm 'awake' and 'alive' is when I'm working out.  What's happening to me?



Source: tumblrgym.tumblr.com via WSL on Pinterest

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment