Thursday, February 02, 2012

It has been a month..


Time flies indeed.
It's been a month since I left employment.

Been busy..can't remember what exactly kept me busy, most likely all the buzzing around in preparation to CNY. And the 'mental-burden' of juggling whatever fun, household chores, work related matters .. is actually quite tough.

You noticed that I update this blog less nowadays?

I wouldn't say that I've been extremely busy, let's just say everyday life had been different.  Those days' my main responsibility of the day is to report to the office and be contactable and answerable to whatever issues that arise and yay..I'm free as a bird by the end of the day.  So, I'd normally update the blog in between breaks or after work.  The office environment was also very conducive for me to pen down my thoughts.

It had been quite difficult for me to get into that 'mode' nowadays.

It has been tough trying to work in the house with all kinds of distractions - from my father's rumbling (sometimes incoherently), his TV volume, the weather, the food, the cats, etc.

But I noticed my father had been trying to adapt to having me around the house too.. he's been 'considerate enough' by lowering the TV volume when certain channels or programs gets too loud.  Most of the time I hog the dining table especially the last few days till late night, he opted to eat at the couch instead :)

I've been eating less too, I think.  Hope that helps to cut down the expenses and body fat :D

I go out less too, I think..hope that helps on travelling costs too $_$

ML asked if the change had affected my motivation to the gym ?  No..for now, thankfully.  Fortunate for me..I still look forward to a bc / rpm class every other day.  It keeps me going.. my body needs the regular workout to function properly.  I've always had weak blood circulation ever since N years ago after TM attack, I get nerve, muscle stiffness very easily when I'm inactive.  The recent back injury added on to my version of 'disability'.  So..I do need to stay active for healthy reasons.  May have to change / adjust the days / time or even the gym that I go to though simply because I won't be in PJ all the time for e.g.

Coincidentally, the gym had some changes in class schedules too.  The class that I used to frequent on Thursday evenings had a change of instructor.  Hmm.. it's going to be tricky. Even before the change I've been wondering if its worthwhile to still go all the way to PJ for the class (when I'm not in PJ).  But when you've been following the same class for many years, it kinds of become a part of you.  Now that there will be a brand new instructor..it gives me a reason to let it go? Find another slot?


Anyway, I have been slacking big time on the back exercises ... the routine got disrupted when I stopped having to 'leave the house early for the office'.  I've also been skipping my nutritious oat based morning drink..I've been skipping my multivitamins too.  Yikes..

So..my back hasn't been well.  Especially in the last few days cos I've been sitting a lot rushing out the report.

What's the story for February, I wonder.






Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you are enjoying your 'freedom' and been bz. That is definitely a good sign :)

    ReplyDelete