Sunday, February 05, 2012

Hair dryer

Hair dryers at one of the gym outlets are always out-of-order since the gym started operations many years ago.  At one time, there weren't any for some months.  It's slightly better now but the management put up a notice that says something like "Please use hair dryers for its purpose to avoid spoiling it.." something like that la. Whenever I see those notes I wondered how else can one use a hair dryer for? May be the hair dryer is low quality ler...

But today I understood..

There was a big group of "new or to be recruited" members in the gym for some trial sessions.  Huge group. I suspect they are from some college on some trial package or some college event.

All the hair dryers were taken when I came out of shower.  I took my own sweet time to pack and dress while waiting for them to be done.

But they were still not done when I'm done : / cos they were doing all sorts of drying with the hair dryers.

Saw one gal drying a small thin towel...that's acceptable..although.not quite appropriate.."go home and dry la"

Then there's this other gal drying her huge thick bath towel..some more change from one dryer to another~

Haiz..no wonder la..

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. Maybe your gym management shld put up a notice with photo to show WHAT DRYER IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE FOR and showed photos of ppl drying towel, body part, bag, etc, etc

    ReplyDelete