Saturday, February 11, 2012

Recent Coffee Adventures


Gone are the days where we were satisfied with a cup of home made instant coffee.

Gone are the days where we go ooh ahhh over Starbucks and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 

Gone are the days where we go ummph over Ipoh White Coffee.

It's complicated.  While I still enjoy my neighbourhood coffee shops' Kopi, I cannot deny that I do love Latte and Cappucino equally and I crave for a good cuppa quite very often.  Despite the fact that they cost so much more than Kopi.

And, goody goody we are so blessed now that there are more and more cafe mushrooming around town serving very good quality coffee. Relatively cheaper too!! than "you know where".

Her are my recent top picks.  Absolutely brilliant ! 
I've just concluded that it's so true that .."when the coffee is good, you don't actually need sugar".

Cappuccino @  Jin Yi by Coffee Ritual
Price : RM7.00 (TBC) - tax free at the moment
My current favourite:
(Formerly known as Coffee Ritual)
I blogged about CR here and here
They have recently moved to a new location in D'sara Uptown - same row as Killiney.
Note that they are on the 1st floor.


Latte @ Coffee Chemistry
Price : Can't Remember, should be around RM7-9
 The latte was sooooo gooood that I couldn't resist ordering another one!

Baby Latte @ Coffee Chemistry
Price : RM6.00 - I think, cheaper than the standard size but stronger!
Went all the way to First Subang Mall to try.
I've gotta be a coffee junkie to go so far out just to try coffee =')


Latte @ The Red Bean Bag
Price : RM8 (TBC) 
Conveniently located at Publika
Should be a good place for breakfast too 

Cappucino @ Coffee In Love
Price : RM7.50 (TBC) - tax free at the moment
Coffee In Love
Definitely good value for money for such a big mug of good coffee.
Currently located at a very unique location inside a plant nursery at Sri Hartamas. 
Well, it's kind of hot and humid in our kind of weather..but it's really a pretty cool place.
Unfortunately, they are moving very soon...to Publika..I heard.

Ooh..all my favourite cafe are in Publika now \o/  Plan B, Red Bean Bag, Coffee in Love, The Bee..woo hoo~





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment