Friday, February 03, 2012

Show up



















Wasn't feeling well since yesterday, but I went ahead to meet an old friend.  2 out of 4 couldn't make it at the very last minute, I could have call it off but decided to show up anyway.  This friend comes back from overseas only about twice or three times a year but he always come all the way to meet us so I thought I should make an effort to turn up instead of calling it off.  We had a good time catching up.


Still not feeling too well today but I went ahead to the gym. And will be joining some friends to go visiting later this evening.  It's Friday..why not.


No problem with going out and about..but getting down to serious work stuff is another story..help~


Time to pay a visit to the sinseh again, the body needs servicing.


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment