Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm bored

Aihhh..suddenly I feel so bored.

Since last week I've been feeling kind of lethargic.  Was planning to hit the gym later..but I'd better rest eh.  Legs feels like jello..muscles aches present for no apparent reasons...ankles achy..

Over exert..couldn't be..cause I have not really done much at all ever since that stupid fall last Thursday.  May be it's the fall..so body needs some realignment?


Whatever it is..rest is the best solution.

At times like this..it is Best to go shopping! Weeeeee,......

But..I'm broke..so broke :(

and I still want to get that damn Iphone.

Though Maxis is making it so difficult to get one!

 I     AM      B    O     R     E     D     .......


Actually...you know what will make feel better now..(apart from an Iphone)?


I'd like a relaxing evening run..by the lake or a beach...NO TREADMILLS.
I think I've developed a fear towards treadmills.

Aihh...but then..by the time I get home it will be dark...and quite late : /


And I'm hungry anyways..shall I do it after dinner?
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment