Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Running Top Collections?

I won't deny that I tend to get excited over the free singlet / top / tee from each race, may be even more excited than running the actual race itself :D

And I do know of some people who registered for races just to get the freebies..the top in particular.

Come to think of it..it's quite worth it...especially when the sponsors are good.  Imagine getting the latest design of Adidas or Nike top for only RM50-60.    Retail price will normally be about RM100 if you are lucky.

Here's a summary of what I have in collection so far..since I started in March this year.

Energiser Night Race
Registration Fee : RM60
Sponsor : Adidas

PIC SOURCE : http://www.energizernightrace.com.my/




Standard Chartered KL Marathon
Registration Fee : RM40.50
Sponsor : New Balance

Ignore the other stuff, just look at the running top! 





Men's Health and Shape Run
Registration Fee : RM40
Sponsor : Reebok




Newton Challenge
Registration Fee : RM50
Sponsor : Newton Running



Nike City Run
Registration Fee : RM50
Sponsore : Nike





Penang Bridge International Marathon
Registration Fee : RM40
Sponsor : New Balance



Which do I like most?  
My top preference : Nike..oh no..mayb be Reebok ..oh ..may be Adidas...forget it..I can;t make up my mind.


Can't wait to wear the new Nike top this Sunday :)





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. At the rate you are signing up for all these races & collecting the tops, you need to buy a new wardrobe soon!!!

    ReplyDelete