Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still bored

One of those days..where it seemed like one hell of a busy day..but....nothing seems Done in the end.
So...yupe..I'm still bored. Don;t ask me why..I don't . know.

I'm just. bored.

Gan has been asking me how I feel, how are my legs.....hoping that I can join her at the coming Klang run this Sunday.  Sorry..I can't.

1. my legs still feel like jello
2. I'm not in a mood
3. I just don't feel good


I'm temporary happy now though. Evening meeting postponed!  So ..I can give another try on BC>Run>BB at the gym.  Yep..I'm suppose to be unwell..but I need to do something before I go into depression.  Will evaluate the muscle aches.as I go along.  And yes..I'm giving another go at the TREADMILL.  *shiver*

Oh..I do look forward to some stretching and calming effect at the Body Balance class..


Wait a minute..I only brought one top today ..cos I only expected to be able to make it for BB.  So..I need to control my sweating : /  Any idea how to do that???
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment