Friday, October 15, 2010

It's all about Progress

Been using FB for years now. It's been different from how we used it before...status updates are more matured compared to previous 'Good Morning', 'Out to lunch', 'Busy' kind of updates.  I've also been using it to follow certain pages to get useful updates of events, news, products, etc.


I signed up for Twitter because I wanted to understand what is the hype all about.  Why is it so huge?  I'm almost embarrassed to say that I only 'see' some 'lights' now.  I learnt how to follow useful organisations, brands, politicians, etc to get the latest updates.  I followed NIKEMY to get most recent updates on the run.  I followed Maxis to get latest updates on promotions..and of course the availability of Iphone 4.   Maxis also has fulltime Twitter account called MaxisListens that is managed full time from 9-6pm providing customer support.  Very interactive.


The world had progressed and is still progressing..very fast.


Early this year, I was asking M.."what is a smart phone" and "why do I need a smart phone" when my current phone is reliable and doesn't fail me when making calls and sms..etc. It does all I need a phone to do. When I got the Moto ZN5 that is wifi enabled..I thought my life was complete...I could go into FB, Twitter and this blog via wifi.  When I learnt that I can also surf using via 3G..I thought life is perfect.

I even declared here that I will not get a smart or Iphone.


Months passed.


I experienced.  I observed.  I learnt.

A smart phone..is not just a phone.  We may not just need a phone in this current world. It may not be just about making calls.  Texting messages.  Taking photos.


I would like to progress.  We should progress.


I don't want  just smart phone.    I want an Iphone. 4.

I know this may sound like a joke..but I am making a strong point here.

It is about Progress.  Moving on..that is.

Yea yea..I can hear people like FY saying..finally she gets it..DUH!
But I can also hear some of you saying...it's all your excuses!

Anyhow, anyway...I'm glad I caught up!

Just read Kenny Sia's review , as usual, he always does a damn good job.











Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Eh............if I am not on Twitter, Foursquares or still using my phone for its intended functions, that mean I am not progressing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..if we see it as back to 20 yrs ago, it is like insisting on watching B&W TV, not using VCR lor, not using computer :P

    ReplyDelete