Friday, October 01, 2010

Restoran LYJ @ Kg Baru Sungai Buloh


Awesome food. That's all I have to say!

Address:
PT 11, Jalan Perkhidmatan,
Kg Baru, 47000 Sungai Buloh
Tel: 03-6140 2698 
Operating Hours: 11.30 am to 2.30 pm, 6 to 10 pm, closed on Mondays


Erm...better to call to make a reservation or be there as early as you can to avoid long wait.

Don't be discouraged by the address...it's actually not too far in.  Look out for Kg Baru Sungai Buloh turn off and you are about five minutes to destination.



Sorry..pics aren't that good.  I had my whole family glaring at me while taking these pics.
Very very good char siew...even my most difficult to please father gave a thumbs up.



Duck's not too bad too





Very very fresh fishes

Tung po yuk with man tao - nice..but a bit too heavy after a few bites.

And once again I present the best tasting rice ever.
猪油涝饭 Thank you Simon Seow for the correct chinese term :)





Best Blog Tips

3 comments: