Sunday, October 17, 2010

Taking a Break

..I've been 'occupied'.....at least it felt like so.
Felt like it has been a long time since I had a 'normal' weekend. 'Normal' defined as a weekend that allows me to have my meals peacefully without having to rush off or a weekend that allows me more than enough time to do basic chores at home..so on so forth.

I actually feel mentally at peace too.  Looking back at the last few posts in here....looks like my mind's been on nothing but running events..and 'phone' :D


Tell you a secret ~ I was prepared to roam the town this weekend scouting all Maxis Centres for the damn phone :D but someone up there doesn't want me to get it yet.  Decided to hold on to see if the price will indeed drop in response to the government's budget announcement on sale tax exemption.



So..I was left with nothing exciting to do ..since I left work on Friday.


Had a nice relaxing dinner at Pasta Zanmai, thought these pictures are quite nice ler.




Went for a RPM work out this morning.  It's been a long time too..that I've been to RPM on Sat morning..can't recollect why I haven't been going for so long.  Sickness, errands, swim, a mixture of all I think.

Oh..have I mentioned that I've decided not to continue with swimming lessons.  Why? Too lazy to explain....let's just say that I found myself feeling reluctant to sign up and commit ...and decided to listen to hints from 'within'.

It's good to Listen to your own self...and be sure you listen carefully..it whispers most of the time.  Just like..I felt reluctant to sign up for the Mizuno Wave run happening this Sunday morning...guess what? Ms P arrived on Sat morning : P

Back to my Saturday..so i only went for RPM (despite Ms P arrival..decided to go ahead...). Enjoyed a good lunch and coffee with dad and sis after that.

Finally had time and most importantly the mood to drive the car to the car wash despite the hot weather.  Didn't have much choice actually, the car's really filthy.  Unfortunately, it didn't rain like always...so hot lar.



Meow.
 Nice shot right?

Yupe..even found time to mess around with the pets.


I'm camera shy

Go away..before I lose my patience..grrr

She was actually quite pissed as it was her nap time.


So..I went to the dogs instead.




That's Phoebe's wounded paw.  It was badly infected due to owner negligence.   Had to send her to vet for thorough cleansing.  It was infested with...maggots.   Euwww..I know.  I had to pay a price of RM245!


She's much much better now and is back to her happy and annoying self again.






Those are my attempts to take some shots of the annoyingly hyper dog :s



So...what shall I do on Sunday huh?


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment