Friday, October 08, 2010

It tastes like Cheezels, but it's not

Saw the TVC some months ago.  Finally got to try it.


Somehow I associated it with Kraft more..
Didn't realise it's branded as Cheezels until I come up close with the packaging when taking these shots.


Cheezels ..to me ..is always ...the cheese ring snacks that we all grow up with...always in a Ring format..and it's salty n crunchy...


This is a biscuit : /


And, I wasn't expecting it to be Cheezels.  I was expecting Kraft Cheese...just like the cheese  I ate with bread or pasta.

Not...Cheezels cheese.





Verdict  : /

Tastes like Cheezels, but It's not Chezzels lor.
It's still tasty though...but I'll need more more time to get used to  the taste..the brand..as in..Cheezels..is also biscuits...you know what I mean?

Was also expecting it to be some sort of snack filler in between meals..just like those little biscuits, but now when I see the brand is Cheezels..so is it healthy cheese?  You know what I mean?  Didn't get around to check the nutrition details yet.



Try it out,..and let me know if you feel the same :)


Thoughts:
Will it be a different effect if it's not branded under  Cheezels?













Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment