Tuesday, March 06, 2007

2nd Month Doc Visit

Was at the Doc's yesterday evening to take my second jab - ya my Idol Doc..as Cowie would say. Was also sharing with Cowie a while ago that I didn't manage to sleep well last night - felt very hot, sweat alot and heartbeat was kind of fast (like restless). Was wondering if I was over-reacting but Cowie assured me that's these are normal symptoms of hormone treatment. Well, the doc did ask me if I had any major discomfort...I forgot to tell him that about the sleepless nights *duh* - after all it was for two nights only, forgot lor. Will see how it's like tonight (hope it rains). If not, I have a gym session on Wednesday and tai ci on Thursday - all should be fine after all the work outs kua.

Oh yea...everyone's asking me about the final lab test results i.e. the 1% chance of the cyts being cancerous. Since the chances are so low..I'd assumed that if the Doc doesn't call - should be no bad news lo. Anyway, I asked for the results yesterday. It says the following:

A: Right Ovarian Endometric Cyst
Sections show an endometriotic cyst with cyst wall of ovarian stroma lined by endometrial type epithelium and attendant endometrial type stroma in areas. Areas of histiocytic lining also present. No malignant change.

B: Left Ovary with an endometriotic cyst, and a corpus luteum
Also an endometriotic cyst. The wall is lined by endometrial type epithelium, and in areas by thick layers of foamy and pigment laden histiocytes. In the cyst wall is a corpus luteum. There is no malignant change.


Phew...took me so long to type those out correctly. Cannot copy n paste la..as I am referring to a hard copy. Like typing French only. Anyway...don't bother finding out what those terms mean - net net no signs of cancer cells.



Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Oh good. You are cleared :). Shld go and celebrate the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for u!!! Agreed with liew suggestion so when?

    ReplyDelete