Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Answer to Earlier Post

Aii..how come so few of you participated in my little quiz wor. Ok la...let me tell you what happened with me and this little thingy. Both BusyBee and Fafa are right. It is a safety whistle..the strap is for you to hang around your neck...and blow the whistle when you want attention!

Somehow, your silly fren here (me) thought it's something else. May be it's how my brain worked when I saw the picture descriptions - I thought it's one of those emergency safety alarm that goes off loudly when you pull it apart. You know what I mean?

I thought it looked so classy and hanfy. I even bought two - another for FL who mentioned that she is looking for one.

SO DUHH!!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. for people who can read chinese, can also read some japanese kanji, which says "emergency calling wistle" dy on the product.

    n the strap for u to hang around the neck.. japanese use that to hang around their kids neck..in case anythin happen..

    i doubt adult would hang such thing on their neck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr. soya - sure the adults do not hang them around their neck however we use them as a precautionary tool esp females.

    TQ for the thot appreciate it. When u first told me the price the first thot that came to mind was a whistle oledi.

    ReplyDelete