Friday, March 02, 2007

Typical Conversation With My Dad

Dad : Are you working tomorrow?
Me: No need..
Dad : Do you want to eat pao?
Me : No need (in a nicer tone)
Dad : Hah...?
Me : No need...(louder tone)
Dad : Hah..? You want pao or not ah?
Me : Don't want..
Dad : You go out ah?
Me : No ah..
Dad : Then..?
Me : Go exercise ..(actually I am going gym..but he will never agree about spending $ on gym so he doesnt need to know)
Dad : WHo you go with?
Me : Alone lor
Dad : Hah...how you exercise alone? Run here n there alone...??
Me : No lar (Laughing in my heart..)
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. :D funny. but u are such a kuai lui hor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!

    anyway, why dun u go eat pao with your dad ler. eat one pao only mah, sure can cheer him up wan.

    i thought this entry was so funny. i was oredi laughing at the forth line. Mr F happened to walk pass me when i was laughing to myself, so i invited him to read the entry. he was emotionless after reading the whole conversation. duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to such 'mishaps'. Is an everyday event for me in my household. As I repeat myself it gets louder...how sad!!???!!

    ReplyDelete