Monday, March 26, 2007

Super Glue Fingers

Is super glue poisonous? I accidentally kena super glue on my fingers. I took for granted by assuming that it will be like normal shoe glue where I can jus rub them off easily. I panicked when I realised that it had formed a rough layer on my fingers. I cuoldn't even feel my fingers! There was a 'warning' on the packaging that says 'to avoid contact with skin and eyes'. Too late...after I had my shower - I put lot's of lotion on my finger. I can feel them now :D Only worry now is that...the chemical may have been absorbed into my skin...or the chemical reaction has changed my finger prints permanently!

And..are they poisonous?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. mana boleh change finger print one?? u have very goof imagination la!! :D

    ReplyDelete