Thursday, March 01, 2007

Don't be greedy

Luckily I sold off most of my UT before CNY. When I came back from CNY I was a bit sore when I see the market going up to 1200++ points. Considered realising a few newer and smaller UT ..but decided to wait since market really booming.

Apparently, a comment by the PM during CNY stating that the market will ht 1300 points triggered some small investors to invest even more. Luckily I didnt catch the statement.

The market plummered steeply yesterday and continued to plummer today. My tai ci instructor is a remisier...he not happy today. In fact worried. He said..lotsa of losses ..lots lots...

Sigh....pity. It's a risky game...u take risk...u pay lo..if u r greedy.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Clever girl, clever girl!
    i was so busy lately that i had no time to even check the stock market performance. was rather shocked when i heard about the recent slump. me haven't cashed out unfortunately. but holding bluechips. so i guess hv ti just continue holding lor.

    hey, time to enter the market!

    ReplyDelete