Monday, March 12, 2007

Duck

On Friday nite, SOMEONE told me that she is like a duck. Do you know what that means? It's a totally new term to me.

As explained - DUCKS are very good...as they swim in the water...they will never get wet even if it rains heavily or when they go underneath the water because the water will just slide off their feather.

So..if you behave like a duck...no matter what obstacle, pain, frustration falls upon you..jus let them brush through and never let it absorb into you!

I shall not be frustrated...it's end day now..there's absolutely NOTHING I can do now. I shall leave, go get my car washed, and tai ci class at night.

Have a good evening everyone!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Hmm ... ever wondered why it was DUCK and not BIRD or PIGEONS etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for U, finally you have realized that getting upset over things are sometimes not worth it. But then again it is easier said than done, so we all hv to keep reminding ourselves to keep our cool no matter what the situation is

    ReplyDelete