Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blink Blink

I've been talking about this for years..I guess you guys are probably bored with this topic. I can't help it wor...I am still wearing spectacles. My spectacles broke yesterday and it's now in the optical shop - they will send it back to the manufacturer to see if they can repair it. Meantime, I am very tempted to get a new one. If I don't get a branded frame it will cost me about $200 to RM300 only. Compared to Lasik..it will cost me $5k++!!! In addition, for some reasons I just can't seem to get any of the specified credit card that allows 24mths / 36 mths instalments.

Dilemma...
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. wa lau eh.. still on this ah?? get a lasik done la.. 5k = 10 glasses and 10 trips to optical shops annually... sounds like a good deal to me ah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still not gettin your ocbc card? i've already got mine. keek!

    ReplyDelete