Monday, August 03, 2009

Blur...

Am a bit blur now.

Been a long long time since I slept so much. Last night, I was feeling extremely sleepy and tired at 9 o'clock itself...so I went to take a wink. Woke up around 10.15 ..tried to do some surfing but could barely open my eyes! Went back to sleep and slept through till this morning....woke up even later than usual with a headache somemore..that's 10 hours of sleep..!~lol.


Can't explain the state I'm in right now...slept well and soundly..and yet blur.



Sigh...Monday again. And it's August! It's unbelievable how fast time flies...sigh sigh. Really gotta move my butt and do something more meaningful..apart from makan-makan and going to the gym.



Speaking of gym..I got caught off-guard this morning when I saw a change in instructor in the regular BC class that I normally go to on Tuesday nites. Don't know whether it's normal ..but over the months and over the many classes that I attended ever since I started going to classes actively in the last one two years....I kind of subconciously developed preferences (or non preferences) towards different instructors. Nothing personal..just 'chemistry' I guess..in the sense that my ears, eyes and limbs can't register and follow instructions of some instructors :)



So..when I saw the change..I was close to freaking out...drama eh? Well..you see..if I don't enjoy the class..I have no motivation to go..so..I have to find other classes to go to..be it morning or earlier classes or may be even another day if need be...



Like tat lo. Don't know why I'm rambling about gym classes suddenly.



So..I was saying..I need to do something useful before the year ends.



..There's the wedding in Redang in end Sept.

..may be..another short trip by year end

..may be another local short trip..Tempurung or Tualang (any one interested?)

..and most importantly..do up the house. yes..must do before year end! I got to know about a very good promotion deal with Kian Classic that offers a kitchen cabinet set, 2 warddrobe and TV panel for about RM11k! Itchy fingers now :p

Ok dokie..enough rambles..still blur..need more coffee!

Here's something from Dilbert..to start off your week. may you have a wonderful week ahead :)

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment