Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm still sore

Twelve hours after last rant, I'm still sore.

Sore because I'm stuck with work. There's something that I had to do..but I had no idea how to proceed. Can I rant till lunch time? May be after food I will see some light that will guide me through :D

I have acne! Not one..but a few. So old still get acne 0.0

Didn't ge to do my normal RPM routine on Saturday cos I was the only attendee (excluding the instructor). No way I'm gonna do it alone. It will be so weird. So I went for a swim..thought swimming will be a good enough replacement. Can't believe I still can't complete one lap at one go after all the regular BC/RPM sessions. A friendly man at the pool commented that I have the rhythm..I just need more practice and to be more relaxed when I do the strokes.

Well..I was wrong..I wasn't satified with just working out at the pool..I went back to the gym in the evening for BC. Hehe...

And then BC again on Sunday morning. Got so used to playing badminton in the afternoon...was kinda lost wihout it yesterday. Was also itching for RPM. So..I went for a fix in the evening. I'm a RPM nut!

So..another reason why I'm sore now ...physically.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: