Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesdays

It's Wednesday 6.21pm. Raining heavily out there. Very dark sky and loud thunder. Shall I brave the road now? The road may be badly congested by now :(

Luckily it's Wednesday..a free day for me. No appointments. No gym. No tai ci. Was planning to be home early to have a sit down dinner with dad. But now..hmm..looks like it ain't gonna happen.

Wednesdays..are dangerous days.

When I am idle and bored..I tend to do dangerous things ;p Like..going for a stroll at the mall and then wandered into an optical shop for example. Ohh..why can't they offer interest free instalment for sunglasses?? My cc bills are still quite heavy..I can't make any heavy purchases n..not for now....(at least have to wait until after 6th, push to next statement ~lol~)

When I am idle and bored..I also tend to be a pig. I'm hungry. And I am craving for a sweet good chocolatey drink. I read about Theobroma Chocolate Lounge recently...omigosh...their chocolate drinks look Awesome! I've been thinking about them for past few days. I'm going to have it now this weekend!

I have nothing to talk about actually. Just killing time. Been running out of things to blog lately. How sad. Hardly anyone update blogs nowadays..no updates from my bloggie friends..no updates from other blogs that I read....sad sad sad. Is blogging losing it's popularity?

Btw..check out Gloson's recent entry - he actually came out with 22 reasons to blog - valid points. So...folks..KEEP BLOGGING WILL YA!

Sigh. Still rambling away. I need to pee. Too lazy to go now..will do it when I'm on the way out.

Oh ya..I nearly banged my car big time today while driving back to the office from lunch. My own fault...wasn't looking front while trying to change lane. Stamped on the brakes so hard..that I think I hurt my dear delicate ankle (again). ya ..same one. Think it's just a slight strain on the ligaments..will be ok very soon.

Okieee...bladder can't take it anymore..really have to go.

I freaked myself when I started singing to this song ..a song that was popular during our teenage days.


o.O


Sign of age catching up




Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. So has this Wed turn out to be dangerous ;)?

    By the way, you really shld be more careful on the road. If not ur still new gadget will get more bruises and scratches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am more worried about the person behind the steering ler... drive carefully please...

    ReplyDelete