Sunday, August 09, 2009

I'm a Horrible Friend

Today I made a spontaneous decision to call an old friend...just to check if she has time to meet up. I met her last during CNY. She told me not too long ago that the economic slow down had affected her family's business quite significantly. Since..I'm quite free today,,I decided to give her a tinkle...just to see if she's alright. We had brunch...and then went back to chill in her house. At about close to three, the family was preparing to go out for late lunch while I chilled palying with her kids' toys. The hubby asked the elder kid..what does she want to eat? Suddenly...I heard something that 'hit' me like a rock.

The daughter said aloud... " I dunno what to eat la..you asked mommy la..today is her Birthday"

Holy cow!

I was like..oh shit!

I tink my face went pale :D

My friend burst out laughing..


Haha...

Well..I remembered the date few days back..and kept telling myself that I shall send her a wish. But today,..it toally slipped my mind.

What to do..my brain stops functioning on weekends.

I'm such a horrible friend...

By the way....here's how my bruised arm looks like today..














Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Ur bruise really look very very nasty!!! Bad dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoh.... better take good care of these bruises... see also i can feel the pain.... yee... don;t go near ur dog la...

    ReplyDelete