Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Intelligent Owner Not - Part 2

Re: Previous post - Intelligent Owner Not



Okie...since Cowie was asking me to elaborate on what happened at Giant after discovering that I didn't have a key to unlock the steering lock..I might as well have a post about it.



Imagine this...



Me and a grumpy ol man just finished grocery shopping at Giant, Kota D'sara..
Grumpy ol man was very tired and sleepy cos he missed his normal afternoon nap..
Loaded groceries in the boot, entered car, started car..and diiing...!
Couldn't find the key to unlock the steering lock...!



Silly me..grinning and looking at the grumpy ol man..
Grumpy ol man...staring at me..almost with smoke coming out from his head..trying to understand why I have the car started and yet no keys to unlock the stupid lock...

Grumpy ol man started grumbling and scolding me for being so clumsy..
ngee ngee ngo ngo ngee ngee ngo ngo .......

Meanwhile...I switched off engine...ears getting numb with ol man's 'assault' ...at the same time..mind trying to work out who to call for help and what to do while waiting...then had to coax grumpy ol man to alight form car and go back into Giant..while he continue to "ngee ngee ngo ngo...."

Sigh...

Managed to get him to go up stroll at the 2nd floor of Giant that we seldom go to and then went to eat J Co donut. Luckily the "ngee ngo ngee" stopped.

Brother came with car about 30-45 mins later with the keys :D




--END--




Best Blog Tips

2 comments: