Thursday, August 27, 2009

I didn't wanna go to school

A scene at a drama series I was watching just now prompted me to write this. Let me try...

Once upon a time, on one fine afternoon I was preparing to go to school at nine years old. No one was at home except my brother. Can't remember why he wasn't at school that day and why wasn't my mom at home. Don't remember much but I remember very clearly that sore, bad, sad feeling I had....I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL! Till today I'm not so sure what made me created such a fuss. But I remember how I felt then very clearly...well..quite similar to us now not wanting to go to work on some days because of some shitty meeting or presentation.

As my bro accompanied me to the bus stop to take the school bus, emotions and tears started to build. ..I started sobbing upon reaching the bus stop~LOL~ to my brother's horror. I refused to get into the bus! Dumbfounded...he took me back home :D Unfortunately, my dad got home not too long after that and he whisked me onto his motorcycle and got me to school on time. How he got me to stop fussing..I can't remember. What made me created such a fuss..I really can't remember. In the midst of all the 'commotion'.. ..I somehow managed come up with an excuse / reason for my misbehaviour. I blamed it on a friend...my neighbour in class ..lol! Well..it must be true to some extent...I do remember we had some arguments...and me being 'bullied'. So..I told dad that I didn't want to go to school because of this gal :DDD *wicked* Oh wait..I think I also said something about not being able to see clearly from my seat at the back (in de end I had to wear glasses).

So..dad went to speak to the teacher and requested for a change to a place up front and away from the 'bully' *laff*.

That's not all...my mom came to pick me up in the evening...and looked up the 'bully' ..gave her a earful *tears of laughter*

oh dear..I was such a cry baby.


Me and 'bully' remained as very good friends after that..and still are now. I wasn't just a cry baby..I was a big hypocrite too!

Shhh...she has forgotten that I did all those to her :DDD





Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Your so called "bully" is only 4"5' and weigh probably 45 kgs only. Wonder what make your smart ol man thinks she bully you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how could you still remember the emotions so well after all the years.. :) think i had that kind of experience also... feeling very 'small/ being bullied' in school... and refuse to go school.. but i was luckier.. i always have elder sisters, actually, even my younger sisters help defending me/ tell those big bullies off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never had those problems....being bullied bcos i was one of them....heheheheeee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you are so so funny. Can't believe your so called 'bully' can still be good fren wif you after what you did to her

    ReplyDelete