Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Found-Lost-Found

I quietly cursed a lil bit at a gal who took my favourite bike at the RPM class tonight last night only to realise a while later that she's actually my former classmate whom I have not met for at least 15 years! lol!

Lemme see...we sat together in Year 4...when we were 10 years old. kakaka! Then we were in the same class during form six. We even stayed in the same housing community at Pekeliling Flats...but different blocks la..across the streets. Despite so..we were not really close friends though. But hey..we were in the same school for 11 long years..how bout that! And guess what..she looks EXACTLY the same. I repeat EXACTLY THE SAME.

Man..how did she do that..I wonder.
So..we sat together again after so many years but in a totally different class this time :D

In de midst of the class, one of my earring fell off when it got caught in the towel. I seldom wear earring especially to the gym..today fatt hou...suddenly felt like putting it on. It's the $99 earring I bought few years back. ..though I lost it. Was so sad..while cycling away...my head and eyes were on the ground searching for it :D

Luckily luckily..I found it later on..after the class. Didn't manage to find the stud though ..but it's alright..at least found the expensive part.

Found an old friend. Lost an earring. Found it back :)
What more can I ask for?


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. aiyah ... I aso lost my earring yesterday but u r lucky to find it back and not me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvr mind can actually go to the gold shops and ask for a stud. i also lost a stud before and i tot wanted to buy replacement. and i got it for FREE :)

    ReplyDelete