Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Silent Conversation

You know..when chatting on instant messaging like YH or MSN..sometimes it is not so instant when the other party couldn't respond immediately or the other party ran out of things to say..etc. I'm the type who can't leave an inactive chat box active..i.e. I can't stand having a chat box up when no one is chatting. I will close the box / window impatiently..if the chat is idle for let's say 5 mins (max)...eventhough if it is a conference chat :p

The other day I closed a conference window with Fafa and FL when it became inactive after fafa left for a meeting. Fair rite?..since no one talking why leave it open. FL commented that I cannot withstand "Silent Conversation"

Hmm..anyone know what a "Silent Conversation" means?

Note..this is the same person who gave me the "Sun Looks Hot" comment.


...I have funny friends.


P/S:
Not feeling too well today. Must be the haze. or..that time of the month..P day!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. huh?? face to face perhaps could still converse silently... from body language/ facial expression... but msn? huh??

    ReplyDelete