Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tired Rambles

Why am I so tired today!
Not that I've done an awful lot in the past few days...Monday didnt do much except for a lil bit of taichi-ing, BC yesterday morning but had quite a late night cos there was a gathering of some sort with the tai chi group. Had to do some volunteer work too..setting up PA system and all. My arms are aching now. Funny how muscles work..little bit of carying stuff only ma..like tat oso can get muscle aches. Only got home ard 1130pm. More tiring then going thru to the normal RPM/BC routines on my normal Tuesdays. And then..I couldnt logon..it's torturing not being able to logon :D..I won't be able to sleep! Only managed to logon at abt 1am..just I was about to go to bed. That explains the crappy post before this *grin*

Anyway...I still don't have much to say now.

Was pretty fresh this morning..thought I had a good rest but..all of a sudden all systems 'crashed'. Haha. There is a special BC Challenge class tonight - 1.5 hours class - I wanna go! Hope I won't pass out :D


~~~~rambling on to kill some time..before I go off for lunch.

Oh yes..some more funny stuff from my funny friends.

SY was on msn with me this mrng telling me that her parents hse in Ampang was broken into. No one's staying there now..only go back ocassionally on weekends.

I accidentally closed the chat box..dang! ...so I don't have the orginal version.. lemme try to re-cap the gist of it:

SY: my AJ house was broken into
ME: oh dear..lose anything valuable?

SY : actually we don't know hahahahah
SY : think the thieves had a headache when they saw the house
SY : for instance..my drawer was ransacked..but I can't remember what I had in the drawer oso



~Poor thieves~
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment