Saturday, August 08, 2009

He ain't Gentle

Originally..I intended to blog that I had a wonderful evening having dinner with my ex colleagues. We almost had a full quorum! It's a long time since we had a majority turn up.

But.

Now.

I have something else to rant!

It's about HIM!
Yes..this black monster.

I tell you...
he ain't gentle.
he can be mean..!
.
.
..
He bit me!





The bruises will be much more visible in the morning. I think my arm will look horrible by morning.
I'm going to bed sore.
Very sore.
Inside out.

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm your pets are aggressive lately, is it the same arm that was injured previously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. previously was jus a friendly "tap" on the thigh.

    this time is an 'attempt' to sink his teeth into my arm!
    will post a photo of how bruised the arm is in a while.

    ReplyDelete