Thursday, August 06, 2009

Locks locks locks..

Not too long ago I ranted about how clumsy I was in several incidents at the gym involving padlocks.




Remember this one?





I actually can't remember whether I dropped it eventually...or it ended up like this.....

..
..
..
..










Regardless...the point I'm trying to make is..there were several incidents la. And I ended up buying many locks...Small ones. Big ones. Lousy ones. Good ones.

And so..I ended up with many keys..





It's been some time....finally, I managed to keep and use the last lock I bought for a longer time....Hooray.
But...today......
..
..
..
..




what the....

>.<





Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. U mean the gym gave u that notice? Btw, how come u hv to use padlock in the gym. Don't their lockers have keys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..apparently..there had been some theft..even with locks.

    and yes..we hv to brg our own padlock..i had a free one when i first join..hilang ma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also salute you... the padlock manufacturers and businessman must like you a lot... :D

    ReplyDelete