Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mari Kita Ber-tai chi

Wanna see me tai-ci-ing? Try to spot me in the following event :D


haha...

Don't fall off your chair first..I only got involve by chance.

Too sleepy to go into details. Net net..I will be there ..amongst hundreds or may be thousands of 'martial artists'...macam macam ada..tae kwon do, karate, silat, etc etc..tai chi was categorised with karate, tao kwon do and a few others....and we were given a segment length about 6 minutes to perform to a pre-determined tune.

The tune sounded something like the Wong Fei Hung song ~ hahahahha. I'm serious. No joke. Anyway..for some reasons I'm not sure of ..we only found out all these details on last Sunday. Practiced a little bit on Monday and then tomorrow. Full dress rehearsal at 4pm, Saturday ...an hour before the real thing o.O

Speaking of full dress. We have to wear our own uniform. I just got to know that our uniform is black shoe :p So..I can't wear my white nike nor green puma :DDD

Had to go and buy a pair of ...not so nice black shoe.

.

.

.

.





UPDATED : 14 Aug, 4pm
Just found this in the ooficial website of the Culture & Arts Department
http://www.jkkn.gov.my/v2/?m=20090810

PERHIMPUNAN SENI BELA DIRI
Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
15 Ogos 2009, 5.00 - 6.30 petang

Acara ini akan menghimpunkan para pahlawan dan mahaguru seni bela diri yang popular di negara kita seperti Silat, Wushu, Silambam, Taekwando, Judo dan Karate. Acara ini melibatkan 5,000 orang peserta yang terdiri daripada pelbagai jurusan seni bela diri di Malaysia. Acara ini antara lainnya menyeru generasi muda Malaysia supaya mencintai seni bela diri selain dapat memupuk semangat perpaduan dan kegiatan sihat serta muhibbah di Malaysia.




R.O.F.L.M.A.O
I'm a pahlawan
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment