Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Streamyx vs. P1

Streamyx and P1 WIMAX are recently 'at war' coming up with very creative and interesting adverts
 and I must admit..very entertaining too.  I see it as healthy competition. Only competitiveness will bring imrpovement.

Here's the latest TVC from P1..it's quite hilarious.  I was quite impress with all aspects of it..from creativity to the talents involved. 



However..Malaysian women 'leaders' ..didn't seen to think so. unfortunately.  Sunday's Star reported:

Wanita MCA chief Datin Paduka Chew Mei Fun said she would write to the company and demand that the advertisement be pulled out.


“The company should apologise because the advertisement is insulting and it discriminates against women,” she said...MORE


HUH? 

Sigh..insulting meh?  Even if we think senget (i.e. slant) abit....what's wrong with statements like...'fast and smooth'.  Discriminating against women??? I don't understand where did that came from lor.

*SHAKE HEAD*


How are we gonna progress you tell me??



Anyways..I still hope to see more fun ads like these coming our way:



PIC TAKEN FROM : http://www.p1.com.my/


We can even play the P1 Potong Now game in Facebook! LOL!


Then..I saw this print ad from Streamyx!!



PIC TAKEN FROM : http://www.streamyx.com.my/



Outright funny right!  :D  Some unfortunate P1 users will understand how this poor man feels.
Apparently..the talent here looks like the P1 CEO...hahhaaha.

Great job guys...keep it up.


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Ya, I know... And then, the guys would say also it is insulting to say 'cut'. LOL!

    The recent radio retaliation ad from Streamyx also went straight to them, something like "why cut? all because you cut, we are suffering now..." This will never end. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah like that we will get more calls to ban all these telcos ads for degrading Men & Women ;)

    ReplyDelete