Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Shopping almost done!

Yes..I'm ahead of time this year.
Thought I'd better do it today since I was quite free & next few weeks I'd be quite bz at work.

I was expecting One U's carpark to be congested and packed ...yet..I decided to take a risk and headed there after lunch.  I was so in de mood to shop ma..and was desperate when I suddenly discovered I'm free for the whole day!
Fortunately, I found a parking lot in less than 5 mins!

Unfortunately, Christmas deco at One U isn't up yet! wth!



Very happy with my achievement :)





What I have now:
..one each for MK's kids..yes..this year..they have one each ..instead of my normal One For All style
..for Ash & mommy
..for AST
..Angie's b'day & Christmas pressie




I'm broke!

Still have a few more to go:
..Danial's Christmas pressie
..Nic & daddy's
..cousin's kids' --they are all grown now..getting more difficult ..may be I'll just get them some nice chocolates


That's about it...I think.

Gosh..I still can't believe it's year end already.  I'm so not ready..
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment