Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It was raining..

Really..I was plannning to go for tai chi. Missed the the whole of last week...I was quite determined to go...but it started raining just when I stepped out.  Ermm..if it was six months ago I would have gone ahead...class will go on at a shaded area..but it's rather small and stuffy. 

So..I stayed home..though I had nothing ....practically nothing to do.

So..I played with the babe....


while I indulge...




and ..irritated the cat.


...GO AWAY..she said!


LEAVE ME ALONE..



Actually..I have nothing to blog about today....just  creating excuses to post pictures from the babe :-)




Best Blog Tips

6 comments:

  1. good shots ler!! like the ice cream one, with Magnum some more. Good choice, higher aperture value (F value) is the thing to go. nice color too. IO

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa..got compliment got profesional user..hehe..
    now only say good choice..before this..no suggestion give oso

    ReplyDelete
  3. got give suggestion la.. but never get posted, dunno why... :P i was checking out the 2 models also with another friend, and liked canon better, because of the rotated screen and its color. but the salesman was actually promoting lumix, but that fella didn't mention about 'lower' F value (sorry, typo, lower is better, means the lens has got a wider diameter, hence more lights can be captured in a shorter time), so can be used in darker enviroment / yellow light. great panaromic view also ah.. go play more la.. you'll like it. btw, am also playing la... not pro la.. IO

    ReplyDelete
  4. canon 90..look like disposable camera to me...no matter what aperture..i dun wan disposable camera :p

    ReplyDelete